Abyssmedia ScriptCryptor Compiler allows you to set various parameters of the generated EXE file, including application icons, additional file lists to be included, company name, program name, version, file comments, time, etc.
Abyssmedia ScriptCryptor Compiler 18.104.22.168 also lets you set various resources in the .EXE file, such as its description, the company name, version information and even the application icon. In additional, you may include any files to compiled exe file and use it during execution.
Abyssmedia ScriptCryptor Compiler Features:
- No temporary file will be created while executing. Unlike the other products, our compiler will execute script from the memory and will never create unprotected files in the TEMP folder.
- Command-line compilation
- Script obfuscation: hides and protects sources of a script from viewing.
- Highlight command’s syntaxis inside built-in editor.
- All additional files required by your script may be embedded into EXE file.
- Allows you to use your own Icon and Version Info for compiled files.
- Built-in WScript object. You not need to modify your script and can use standard WScript.echo, WScript.Arguments, e.t.c.
- Script become independent Win32 executable, without relying on “cscript.exe” or “wscript.exe”
- Royalty Free. You can create unlimited products without having to pay royalties.
- Lifetime free upgrades.