BlueStacks 0.10.0.4321 (13.94 MB) is an application that uses a technology called LayerCake can be used to run ARM–applications, including games written for the Android OS – in desktops, laptops and tablets running Windows. After you install BlueStacks on your Windows PC, you can directly download the necessary software from the Android–app, without having to use Android–smartphone. BlueStacks looks pretty neat and fits naturally into the Windows interface. This program allows you to run Android applications in a window or full screen mode, and can handle almost all – it was translated into 12 languages, among which there is Russia.
Features of BlueStacks 0.10.0.4321 (13.94 MB) :
- Run Android apps on Windows.
- The ability to move applications from Android devices to a computer.
- The decision to launch applications on Android on the full screen at full speed.
- Synchronize your Android phone with your PC via BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
- The ability to install an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take photos, and more.
- It has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are a little cut).
- Is able to install applications from your computer one by clicking on them.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.).
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with the ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Can Come in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BlueStacks has a virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and several others. That again makes it possible to do a lot of “body” movement with him and enjoy all its charms.