Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live 0.22.0-3 (x86/x64) (234 MB) is an application designed to create, delete, resize, move, check and copy the file system and hard disk partitions. GParted is designed as a LiveCD, and can work with partitions made in Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFS +, JFS, NTFS, ReiserFS, Reiser4, XFS.
Features of Gnome Partition Editor (GPartEd) Live 0.22.0-3 (x86/x64) (234 MB) :
- Create the partition table (for example, MS-DOS or GPT).
- Creating, moving, copying, resizing, checking, and delete partitions.
- Enable and disable partition flags (eg, downloading, or hidden).
- Alignment of sections mebibyte (MIB) or to conventional cylinder boundaries.
- Trying to rescue data from lost partitions.
- Hard disk drives (for example, SATA, IDE and SCSI).
- Flash memory devices, such as USB-stick of memory and solid-state drives (SSD).
- RAID-devices (hardware RAID, BIOS RAID motherboard, as well as software Linux RAID).
- All sector size (e.g., devices 512, 1024, 2048, 4096 byte sectors or more).