Registry First Aid Platinum is an application that is used to repair registry errors in the registry system and then repair and delete them. Make the system run more stable and faster.
Registry First Aid finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry.
With Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3.0 Build 2576, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3.0 Build 2576 Features:
- Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
- Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
- Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
- Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
- If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
- How to use Reg1Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
- Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
- Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
- Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
- Save a backup file of your registry.
- Fix the registry!
Platform: Windows® XP/7/8/8.1/10/Vista
Interface Language: English