Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager is a small application to monitor remote connections. With Remote Desktop Manager, you can add, edit, delete, organize, or quickly find a remote connection. The utility is compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, it is very easy to use, but at the same time quite powerful and effective.
Remote Desktop Manager can work with a fairly rare remote desktop .RDP extension, you can use various filters for searching when searching, you can set a parameter in the settings that is responsible for loading the program when starting the system. The program is extremely easy to use, so that any user can easily deal with all the functions.
• Easy to install, easy to use, has nothing extra.
• Adds a name, image and description to your configuration.
• Sits in the system tray and works when you say, quick access to the functionality of the program.
• Support for the special remote desktop file extension – .rdp.
• Support for Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
• Ability to use search filters.
• Startup with system startup.
• Automatic update.
• Nice user interface with support for changing skins and styles.
Enterprise Edition Features
• Share your remote connection settings within the company database.
• Save your credentials and passwords to the database.
• Monitoring user actions with a logging database.
• Faster and more reliable solution.
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
Microsoft Remote Assistance
VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
Dameware Mini Remote Control
Citrix XenApp (ICA)
Symantec PC Anywhere
Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft Virtual Server
Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
Cisco VPN client
SonicWall Global VPN client.
- Year of release: 2018
- Platform: Windows® 10/8 / 8.1 / XP / Vista / 7
- Interface language: Multilingual + Russian
- Activator: keymaker-DVT
- File size: 182,96 Mb