Rohos Logon Key 3.8 is a U disk encryption tool that can use a USB flash drive with a key as the system boot password. It has a higher safety factor than a normal password. It is a good choice for systems with high security requirements.
Two-factor authentication solution that converts any USB drive into a security token for your computer and allows to access Windows in a secure way by USB token, replacing the Windows login.
Secure Access to:
- Personal computer with any Windows
- Windows Active Directory
- Novell e-Directory
- Windows 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Server and Remote Desktop (Rohos Server license required).
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card)
- Uses big password, without the need for remembering it
- Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
- The system is password protected but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows
- Secure 2-factor login: Your USB Key + PIN code password
- Use a single USB Key to log into your Home, laptop and office computer
- Access restriction to computer based on USB Key
- Windows is protected even in Safe Mode
- Assigning a password to your user account allows to set a better protection for hibernated computer.