Spyrix Free Keylogger 7.2 (5.46 MB) is a keylogger application via the Web or e–mail address used for recording and monitoring every single keystroke, make screenshots (screenshots), controls the activity of applications, printers, USB devices at specified intervals so you can monitor all activity that occurs on your PC.
Features of Spyrix Free Keylogger 7.2 (5.46 MB) :
- Remote monitoring via a secure web account – once is enough to get access to the computer you want to monitor, program and install it Spyrix Free Keylogger. In the future you will be able to view the information collected through the Web account from any location where there is Internet access and any device (PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone).
- Keylogger (keystroke logger) – a record in the log file information on keystrokes (characters keeps even deleted).
- 100% can not be detected by anti-virus software – anti-virus and anti-spyware applications often detect and block many of these applications. Spyrix Free Keylogger perfectly hidden from antivirus programs, anti-rootkit and anti-spyware software.
- How to uninstall – you can remove Spyrix Free Keylogger on the computer remotely – via the web account.
- Tracking application – View all running applications, including games.
- Screen shots (screenshots) – create screenshots greatly enhances monitoring computer and allows you to take pictures of windows any application (including ICQ, SKYPE, etc.) and Web sites (eg, vkontakte, classmates).
- Active users – Spyrix Free Keylogger will record the time of active and inactive for a computer.
- Control of removable drives (USB, HDD, SD).
- Check the printer.